EmBe Recreational Swim League
Dates: Winter Session 2021 - January 20 - February 24( Practice every Wednesday )
Goal: To enhance the physical and mental fitness of all children 5 ½ to 18 years of age by providing a positive experience of a swim team through teamwork, learning good sportsmanship, correct stroke techniques, rules of the sport by developing positive attitudes and self-esteem from their accomplishments.
1. Offer a recreational cardiovascular exercise for families that only want recreational.
2. Promote team building and build endurance using baseline for each child.
3. Provide basic fitness swimming skills, personal water safety and diving skills.
4. Provide safe, fun and positive atmosphere experience for all
5. Opportunities for participants to develop swimming skills through organized training and self-discipline.
1. 5 ½-8 must be able to swim continuously the length of the pool with freestyle (25 yards)
2. 9-18 years of age must be able to swim 50 yards free style with rotary breathing.
3. Participants must provide their own swim suits / jammers and goggles.
1. 6 week long sessions throughout the year.
2. $75 per session
3. 1 practice per week.
4. Each practice is 45 minutes.
5. Coaching pace, distance and reps will be set by coach for each practice depending on ability of participants.
7. Age groups 5 ½ to 8 PURPLE group (6:30-7:15pm), 9-12 PINK group (5:45-6:30pm), 13-18 GREEN group (5-5:45pm)
5:00- 5:45 pm: Green Group
5:45 - 6:30 pm: Pink Group
6:30 - 7:15 pm: Purple Group
|Green Group 13-18 years||13-18 years||$75.00||Open|
|Pink Group 9-12 years old||9-12 years||$75.00||Open|
|Purple Group 5.5-8 years old||5.5 - 8 years||$75.00||Open|